The Advanced System Controller from Linea Research is a high performance and easy to use signal processor for sound systems. With processing for 4 inputs and 8 outputs it takes advantage of the latest analogue to digital conversion and DSP technologies to deliver flawless audio that out classes it's competition.
- Four input channels and eight output channels
- No compromise audio performance
- Unique, precise, 96kHz Digital Signal Processing
- Analog, AES3 and Dante™ / AES67 (option) inputs and outputs
- Ethernet remote control via Linea’s Podware PC application
- Full front panel user interface offers simple intuitive local operation
- 3rd party control via contact closure ports allow easy system integration
- OEM friendly with flexible parameter hiding
- Fully designed and engineered by Linea’s in-house development team
- Manufactured, tested, and supported entirely in the UK
The Advanced System Controller from Linea Research is a high performance and easy to use signal processor for sound systems. With processing for 4 inputs and 8 outputs it takes advantage of the latest analogue to digital conversion and DSP technologies to deliver flawless audio that out classes its competition.
The advanced 96kHz DSP provides an array of unique and genuinely useful features. Because all aspects of the DSP algorithms are designed and hand crafted in house by Linea, they are not available on products from any other manufacturer. For example, LIR linear phase crossover filters which are as easy to use as more conventional filter shapes, and have less latency than FIR filters. Also the powerful VX Limiter suite which sports Peak, RMS and Excursion limiting, as well as multiband limiting for passive 2-way enclosures.
Supporting analogue AES3 and Dante™ inputs and having both analogue and AES3 outputs, all under full remote control, makes the ASC48 suitable for use in the most demanding applications, especially when flexibility is paramount.
When used as a loudspeaker management system or digital crossover, the ASC48 brings state-of-the-art facilities and performance, however the ability to receive, process and transmit audio without it leaving the digital domain makes the ASC48 an ideal central controller for large systems, even when amplifiers with in-built DSP are being employed.
Ethernet is used for remote control while a front panel, optimised for use in challenging environments, allows full local control of all features. Control via Linea’s intuitive Podware PC application provides many convenient and time saving features such as very flexible management of presets, and Overlay grouping of Mutes, Gains, Delays and EQ across an entire system.